Monday, July 13, 2009

So, I purchased my ticket.... now what?


Thank you!! I'm so excited about giving the Tour! I'm learning so much about the history of Cheshire Bridge and the crazy stories about the street.

Like about the one about a chimpanzee who met his untimely death when he got drunk and ran out into traffic from the exotic pet store on Cheshire Bridge... (thank you Atlanta History Museum for having wonderful volunteers and all the archives)

The tickets are wrist bands and will be sent to your home. The Wrist bands are Color Coordinated

Pink- TUESDAY
Yellow - WEDNESDAY
GREEN - THURSDAY

AQUA - ALL 3 DAYS

They will be sent to you along with a map and pamphlet of all that is offered for the event.

Thank you for your patience!

See you in a week!

5 comments:

  1. I want to buy four tickets. Your stupid web site will only allow me to purchase one. Looks like you just lost customers. I HATE things that don't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a non-profit org and a volunteer is probably doing the website so you gotta cut them a little slack. But I agree....if you want to raise $$ you need to make it as easy as possible for consumers to GIVE you that money. Why not have all these restaurants sell tickets so we can swing by and buy 2 or 6 or 10 tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRY, DAVID! & THANKS FOR THE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM I know, it does suck having something that doesn't work & a limited budget. I wish I were smarter and had programming skills, a cool back end program, shopping cart that's customizable, and a user friendly interface, but I don't have the time to research it nor the money to develop a website. So this is what you get. THANK YOU for all those People who were determined enough to get their friends/ spouses a ticket to go through the transaction several times.

    TIM, your assumptions are correct. I am a volunteer and I'll work on it for next year.

    For the time being, most all restaurants and stores DO or SHOULD have the tickets. Because I personally dropped them off. If they say they don't have it, demand to speak to the manager or the owner and tell them to "call the organizer!"

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those who have purchased tickets in person, where do we get our pamphlet with the sites?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, also, New Baby Products is raffling off over $2300 in merchandise. Each wristband is good for 5 raffle tickets & can be used to enter to win your choice of prizes. We will, however, only be opened until 8 pm on these nights since we normally close at 6. Hope to see you all tonight, tomorrow, & Thursday!

    ReplyDelete